CONSTRUCT is an 11 week training program that addresses basic skills in math and English, as well as, fundamental construction skills, general work readiness, and financial management in the context of preparing for careers in the construction or utility sectors.
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Definition: Under the general supervision of the Recreation Supervisor, this part-time position provides assistance to patrons who utilize the services and resources of the Riverdale Park District. Working hours may require nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Register patrons for park district programs, activities and special events.
- Assists in the development and implementation of programs and special events.
- Provides assistance to meet the needs of park district operations and programs.
- Maintains bulletin boards with information for the general public at all park district facilities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Assists in the collection of fees for programs and facility usage.
- Provides assistance in accurate dissemination of information as it relates to park district programs, activities and events.
- Answers telephone and directs calls to proper department within the Riverdale Park District.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics:
- Ability to communicate with the public and coworkers in an effective, professional, and courteous manner.
- Ability to explain operating policies and procedures in a professional manner.
- Ability to operate general office equipment and microcomputers as required to accomplish the work assigned.
- Ability to maintain moderately complex records.
- Ability to independently apply and carry out policies and procedures within assigned area of responsibility.
- Ability to make mathematical computations with accuracy.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions accurately, effectively and efficiently.
High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of (2) two years’ work experience; which shall have involved assisting the public and customer service.
Necessary Special Requirements:
Possession of or ability to obtain a valid driver’s license and must possess and maintain a current CPR certificate.
To apply please send your Resume to Director Kendall Parrott
Address: 14322 S Ivanhoe Dr. Riverdale IL 60827
Location: 14401 S. Stewart Riverdale IL 60827 Time: 7:00pm
January 18, 2017
February 15, 2017
March 15, 2017
April 19, 2017
May 17, 2017
June 21, 2017
July 19, 2017
August 16, 2017
September 20, 2017
October 18, 2017
November 15, 2017
December 20, 2017